Tuesday, July 21, 2009

beachhhhh<3

first time in a long time that ive gonee! and im so happy that it worked out. even though it was only the 4 of us. haha
so ive been up since 6 in the morning and im hella tired
im so glad i dont have practice tomorrow. thank goodness.
so after i came home from practice my mom left me with all the money and i went to get an oil change for the car
then picked up my bro and went to andrew's house. load the stuff. went to winco and bought so much junk food. ahha
uhh we finally went to the beach which took a while. im glad we didnt get lost (:
o man it was fun. haha i was actually skinny enough to wear a bikini (:
the water was cold at first but then we got use to it. there was soo much seaweed. pissed me off. i couldnt even walk without getting one tangled on my feet. ugh. but when i finally decided to not go on anymore and change. the seaweed was gone :[
so i just wrote on the sand with my toes and took pictures. haha
i was so sad. my phone died :[ err. but its okay now.
thenn after the beach we ate at red robins and spent about 40 bucks there haha it was goood. :]
the guy was flirting with me. LMAO. lame
then we went to liana's and swam ahhaha it was fun (:
so now im here. and my hair feels gross. needa shower !

No comments: