Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i thought i was done digging this huge hole for myself.
but seems to me im just making things worse.
i actually thought about it before taking action but i guess that isnt my thing.
a lot of things happened the past few days. well a lot more than i expected.
so now im lost. clueless. confused. and of course indecisive.
i dont know what to do. obviously doing nothing doesnt work. -_-

i feel like without electricity i lose contact with everyone. no internet. no phone. i hateee how i never charge my phone so it died on me last night. ugh.
and i couldnt go to practice this morning cuz we only had one car. the other car was parked in the garage and we couldnt open up the garage.
but no matter how much i complain about going to practice, i actually like running.
i guess ms garcia was right. exercising puts you in a better mood.

birthday in 2 weeks. lets see how things turn out.
& i like how i have plans like everyday haha. it keeps my mind off of things.

No comments: