Saturday, March 7, 2009

seriously?

it took me FOREVER to get my sadies ticket. & krystal lied and said that friday was the last day. -_- but everyone was getting it. and yeah i finally got mine and stephen's cuz he had practice. i didnt go to practice cuz my shin hurts & im was too lazy and cold yesterday.
right now i wanna go watch the watchmen. too bad andrew isnt picking up and krystal is at the doctor's getting her physical. dang man we have our first track meet this THURSDAY. so freakin close. imma die. im too slow :[ but its worth a try i suppose.
i fell asleep on tu last night but then i woke up and she was the one that ended up falling asleep on me. like she didnt even hear me anymore. ahhah so i just hung up. i was so bored and time went by so slow yesterday. i shouldve gone to practice. might as well. we just ran for 20 mins. which is so much easier than the speed workout. er. buuuut yeahhh imma take lucky to the vet at 3. hopefully i'll go to movies afterwards if everything works out fine. if not then i'll probably come home and be bored again. lame. but overall i think this week went by quick. & some people are getting on my nerves. and idk why.

No comments: