Monday, November 3, 2008

call you tonight

i feel like a little kid again. every time i see him my heart beats fast and when i see him i smile a lot. idk i think im going crazy seriously. today was much better than last week. nothing much to look forward to but hey its much better than stress. i like this kinda weather it feels nice. every day seems so much longer now. idk to me it feels like it. i really miss sophomore year. like a lot. it was so much easier. no stress. no problems.
first period was so boring. i hate it. it seriously puts me to sleep. i hate history.
2nd period. bio notes. blah
3rd period. math. i hate pre cal i have hw too ughh.
4th period. watched the crucible.
5th period. spanish teacher wasnt here. i didnt get to take my test. ugh.
6th period. took forever.
after school i felt so stupid. freakin paden was calling me when i was walking with andrew to the front. and when he did i walked faster. and i just ignored him. then we got to the front and bianca and jade came and i told them the story and jade was like dude paden is right there. i was like aw shit. and they just all laughed at me. freakin andrew never told me. i threw my spanish book at him and now i feel bad. :[ blahhh. imh.

No comments: