Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hm

it wouldve been one year and two months today. its nice to think back sorta.
well today i was so tired. i was on the phone with adam for over 3 hrs last night and i didnt charge my phone and my phone died today during school ugh it sucked. but its all good i got an A- on my ap bio test. woooot. im so happy now i have 3 a's and 3 b's its still bad but im on my way. woot. finally. idk i hope i still have an A in history. blahh
hm. im so tired i feel like knocking out early tonight. & i got a haircut. i look so weird. :[
i cant wait for my hair to grow back. i lost weight again. im 100 now. idk it doesnt seem like it cuz i look the same. but idk. its hard to believe. wth. im losing so much weight and i dont do anything anymore cuz im too lazy. i seriously didnt wanna wake up today for school but ughhhh. im tired & i want this week to be over. im ready for the weekend. nothing is good right now. i hope things get better.

No comments: