Sunday, December 21, 2008

why

i should be happy that there isnt school. but im not. yesterday was quite nice. originallly it was suppose to be me krystal andrew and adam. but since krystal went to the mountains and andrew had a church thingy. me and adam went to go watch seven pounds ourselves. its sucha good movie but sad at the same time. it gets you thinking. then me and adam went to the shoppes and he bought some shirts from american eagle. we just walked around till we got hungry. we saw russel, carolyn and ricky. but yeah it was w/e. then we went to johnny rockets. we sat there for sucha long time until they finally came over and gave us food. so we ate and after we ate. we sat there thinking what we can since we didnt wanna go home yet. then outta nowhere bianca texts me and asks me to go ice skating. yeep i was super happy and so we called up kayleen and see if she wanted to go. she did so i told my mom to come pick me and adam up. then bianca came and took us to the ice skating rink. the thing is every time i go there it brings back so much memories and it makes me sad. even when im having fun with my friends he always comes to mind. he was suppose to call yesterday but he never did. i didnt understand why. he wouldnt respond to my text or my calls. so what now? hard to get? ugh. & then today hes going to retreat around 1ish and coming back on wednesday. this is gonna be horrible. everyone is gonna be gone. and im stuck here doing nothing. with no money. of course imma miss him cuz if said i didnt that would be sucha lie. idk everything is very frustrating. then last night i called krystal and she was crying. i dont understand why people keep bringing up this situation. i mean me and krystal dont even talk about it anymore. but they keep bringing it up. idk. i guess influences krystal to stand up for herself is sucha bad thing nowadays. idk. im just sick of hearing it. im sick of everything. im still waiting for something new. and that hasnt happened yet.

No comments: