Saturday, June 6, 2009

almost doneee

done with my subject tests. sweeet.
now for my SAT reasoning. -_-
anyways today was a pretty good day. first took the SATs took about 3 hrs. then got pho with adam.
planned to go to the cooper's house during the day cuz we were too scared. lol but couldnt find it. ahha soo idk maybe friday. uhh then we went to get boba. texted people for ideas as to what to do. but never really got a good sugestion. called esther and she said we should get adam a haircut so we did and yeahh i like it a lot. ahha & his parents like it so its all good
came home. ate. talked on the phone. started my research paper. imma try to finish it up tonight and hopefully be able to get let andrew check it over and turn it in tomorrow night. yeeeeah. then imma try to work on my powerpoint for biology and decide what imma say for my precal presentation on monday. yeah thats it. finals are coming up. im ready for this year to end.

No comments: