Sunday, June 21, 2009

well yesterday didnt turn out that bad
uh me tu chloe and adam went to the cooper's house well the fake one at least.
it was kinda creepy. ahah its all good.
then i dropped off tu and adam came home and went with chloe to walmart. but then my mom wanted me home so i just went home.
thenn todayy. i was happy to eat left over bbq. but idk i feel kinda sick at the moment.
i napped for about 2 hrs or so then chloe texted me so i got up and showered. she came and picked me up cuz fuck my mom. geez. if my summer is gonna be like this omg fml.
so we went to her house. helped her wash her car. i didnt really do much though so its all good. then we walked to harkins it was the most exercise ive had for a while.
watched hangover. ahhaha lmao that shit is hilarious. i like it.
well i dont think imma go out this week. just gonna stay home and sleep. but i really need to turn in my job applications.
i need a job like NOW.
i hope the beach thing works out this week. i really wanna goooooo

No comments: