Monday, January 5, 2009

im over it

hes the last thing on my mind at this point. not saying that im completely over it cuz i dont think i can completely get over it. but w/e i have better things to worry about right now like SAT i really needa study and im so glad that kayleen is willing to help me. idk school was blahh. i woke up super late cuz i forgot to turn on my alarm last night -_-. idk everything is pissing me off and like little things that happen just kinda makes me smile so im glad. but overall 09 has been okay. i mean its not that great. but it was alright so far. imma take my driving test on the 20th which is in like 2 weeks or so. ugh idk i just hope i pass i dont wanna retake it. hm. i kinda miss being friends with irvin. idk haha it use to be so much fun. but he doesnt have the time to hang out nowadays so i dont bother. haha. imma start saving my money and yeep. i need a job. so im kinda glad imma be working with krystal over summer its gonna be fun. :]

No comments: