Saturday, January 31, 2009

im lovin your haircut

soo yesterday krystal came over and stufff. & slept over. we went to adam's house cuz yeah i had to work on my spanish project and he didnt go to school so i decided that we'll just do it at his house. so we did and we stayed there till 9 and did NOTHING. just watched spongebob and talk about random things. then last night krystal almost kicked me off my bed again. but yeah half the time i was paranoid i didnt wanna fall off the bed. she took up more than half the bed.! stupid fat ass. (: then i woke up all early danng. and we ate egg rolls (: cuz my mom made some. haha thenn we got ready and called up adam and asked if he was gonna go with us today. all we did was go to monclair mall. then we went to the shoppes i wanted that active keychain cuz its cheap compared to the ones they had at like tilly's but i shouldve bought the other one at monclair. it was 4 bucks also. this stupid azn/white lady almost hit me today. i was pissed. made me feel like i was a bad driver but her ass came outta nowhere. seriously. like half her car was blocking the whole lane! wth stupidass driver. then we went to tilly's and normstorm rack. ahah just looked around. went to juice it up. dang that was good. haha today was hella hott. we went to target and saw my cuzin. ugh watch my cuzin is gonna be talking ish and say that adam is my bf or something. ughh they always say i have a bf. wtf maaan. so annoying. we were reading valentine's day cards and dancing to the ones that had old school music. hahah then we sat on those chairs that rock in the backyard and looked through the magazine. then we got bored again and went to tj max. didnt find any running shoes we wanted. so we left and took adam to get his haircut and fantasic sams. haha and maan im so glad i took him. cuz now he looks so much better. you can actually see his eyes! but too bad his mom doesnt like it. o well. haha but overall today was fun. and now im super tired. didnt get enough sleep. and since march is coming up soon quick. gotta sign up for my SATs. i'll try tomorrow. as well as procrastinating on my outline for my precal project and think bout who and how imma ask to sadies. ;]

No comments: