Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LICENSED!

finally! so last night i couldnt sleep cuz well i was happy/excited/scared all at the same time so i just called tu cuz shes the only person i knew that was awake at that time and we talked till like 2 30 until i finally decided to hang up and try to sleep. andrew texted me this morning and wished me luck (: <3 and i got up and got ready for the dmv. and watched a little of the thingy this morning. and then i went and there was this huge line luckily i didnt needa wait in line. i just went straight to window 1. and they checked my stuff. and yeah got into the car and waited forever. dang then i ended up with the guy that failed this chick before me. i thought i was gonna fail. he kept marking stuff and idk why. and then he said i never check when i change lines which is bull cuz i did and i did it really slowly too to make sure he saw me. but apparently he didnt. but yeah i passed and im glad. andd i went back to school. and now i gotta wait until my mom gets me insurance so i can finally drive on my own. dang ive waited for this for so long. not really. that 6 months went by so quickly. and now i gotta study for my spanish final tomorrow. and then study for my bio test that i missed today. blahh. fml. well im sure imma do ok? haaha if i study.

No comments: