Saturday, February 28, 2009

comfort

dang i was soo bored last night. i was on the phone with tu till like 2. talking bout random things. BUUUT shes gonna burn me magic school bus. dang i miss that show. it was so bomb. umm. idk my stomach kinda hurts. but im still gonna run today. after krystal comes home from picking her dad up at the airport. people are bugging me AGAIN. im trying to hard not to let it get to me. but i feel like i cant handle it anymore. most of the time im just quiet now. i dont even know what to say. i dont wanna end up yelling at them and stuff. cuz at this point i dont wanna lose anyone on the way. everything is very stressful now. ap tests. cst i guess. and SATs. imma take it in less than like a month and im not even ready. ay fail. buut i will attempt to study. hopefully i score decent. & i just lost my train of thought. er. o well. i'll write more later. maybe.

No comments: