Saturday, February 21, 2009

imy

sometimes i wish i can spend more time with certain people. but it just doesnt seem like timing is right. it was nice to see people at garey high school today. i havent seen them for sucha long time. and like it was just awkward. we didnt have much to talk about. its just weird. some of them remember me and some doesnt. and its just sad cuz we were once close and now when they walk past me they cant even recognize me. but hey whatever. haha

i really miss him. like a lottttt. i wanna spend more time with him but i feel like i cant cuz hes so busy and stuff. and it just makes me sad. and im so glad that i FINALLY joined a sport cuz now its going to kill more time. and yeah. idk today was alright i suppose. i actually have plans. i guess we're going to go shop for sadies and then go get pinkberry. cuz im craving for pinkberry cuz of sarah's myspace. ahaha.

& new semester. well its been a new semester and im proud of myself cuz my grades are actually pretty good. i only have like 1 bad grade. i think idk what my spanish grade is and ap bio im doing pretty well.

march is coming up fast and im nowhere near ready for the SATs and sadies is coming up. oo gosh. i dont even know if stephen is going anymore. and if he really doesnt go then it just makes it easier for me. but if he does go then o well. i dont wanna leave kayleen and krystal hanging. but im sure things will turn out finee.

No comments: