Saturday, September 27, 2008

not right

its like every since he left me, everything went wrong. i need him. he needs me (:
i know he doess.
hes been stressing like a lot but yet he doesnt want me to help. i misss him.
and now my cuzin.. idk i hope he'll make it once more. but i have a feeling hes gone forever.
i really hope that isnt true.
even though we're not close, i still have that feeling that horrible feeling.
his daughter is the cutest thing ever. and now shes gonna be living life without a father.
shes 5 or 6 years old and dang. thats hard.
its been a rough morning. i hope it gets better through out the day.


ok so nothing got any better. andrew is like blah.
and my cuzin is almost gone. :[
i wanna see him. but idk if my mom will lemme go.
imma go to irvin's house later go and try to take my mind off of everything.
ordered pizza and im getting fat. my goodness. nothing is going right forreals man.

No comments: