Friday, September 19, 2008

wow.

its amazing to think back to what we had a year ago. so much have changed & now im sitting here reminiscing all those times we've spent together. i cant say that i completely got over you and i know its going to take time. im taking baby steps hoping that someday i wouldnt need to hurt myself thinking about what you said and realizing that it was all a lie.

idk why we still act like we're together. maybe its just a habit. or a routine that we have since its been a whole year now.
you still walk me half way to class and hug me when you see me. i really dont know what i should do.
im trying my best to move on. i cant say im there but i think im close.
it hurts to know that you dont feel the same way but at the same time im relieved that its finally over. i dont need to deal with all those issues where it would be on my mind day and night trying to fix it.
but if i say that i dont miss what we had that would be a lie.
i do miss it. i really do but hey what can i do about it? nothing really.
things come and go. i just teaches me to be smarter next time.
it makes me not wanna be in another relationship again. i just cant imagine how it would be. i really dont want to either.
im not use to this but its getting there.

No comments: