Tuesday, September 23, 2008

supppp

well today was ok. not the best. but it was ok.
aye seems like its going to be a loooong year.
a very long year.
i miss him a lot. hahha.
but yeah what can i doo :[
& then bianca is going to be in 6th period soo imma be bored to DEATH.
ahah. gonna bake on friday.
wooot :]
gonna bake it for andrewwww <3 sorta. haha
krystal toooo i owe herrr.
and knotts scary farm sooon.
yeee. im hungry. blooop.
first period is the worst. puts me to sleep i hate it. i hate history in the morning.
2nd period. ap bio i was actually paying attention. idk im still confused lmao.
3rd. pre cal i hate that class. but she likes me so its ok (:
4th is my fav class. i love miss northrop shes soo coool (: she reminds me of mrs marquez
5th spanish i felt retarded. hahah it was aitee though
6th period was super easy. finished super early. had a deep conversation with bianca. cuz i can do that.

after school. saw andrew. went home. drove. yep. i drove 80 mph on the freeway (:
& i did bad on my self quiz. once again. boo.
& now im waiting for some calls to keep me company. wooop.

No comments: