Tuesday, October 21, 2008

could be better

today was ok. pretty tired though and i had a headache.
i went to the black out rally. i was surprised who were the princes and princesses. and people actually boo'd them and stuff. thats so rude. and then when the band was playing that one thing no one was listening and they kept screaming 09' and 10' i was like wow. but overall it was ok. not the best. ahha after the rally was fun. me and jade were just standing outside and we found adam so we starting talking to him and i told him how annoyed i was of this freshman. ughh annoying ass kid. then idk it was so weird but funny. ahha andrew came and i told him the same story and he thinks im weird. me and jade hid his clarinet and he scared me. and then me and jade took his clarinet and music and ran to our cars and i was too slow and didnt lock my door quick enough but i didnt give the clarinet back until i was forced to leave. hahah funny stuff.
my head hurts. it hurts even more cuz freakin chloe tackled me after school! -_-
and i FINALLY paid my dues!

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY MARA CHRIS TUCKER DOROUGH (: <3

No comments: