Saturday, October 18, 2008

i dont understand

ok i went to take the psat today and it was pretty bad. i didnt do so well except the math part made me feel a lot better. then andrew's parents took me , andrew, and adam to hometown buffet. victoria met us there and we ate. it was fun. then krystal came and we went to the mall and watched quarantine. it sucked period. it wasnt scary. idk horrible ending. the people in there looks disgusting. then we went to barnes and nobles and got my crucible book for extra credit. i got home around 6 30 ish
and freakin my mom started yelling at me once i got inside the house saying that i always go out. WTF. idk im just mad. so i was like fine w/e i didnt eat dinner and just came upstairs and started on my lab. then she freakin drives off and goes to like 99 ranch without me. agh. w/e
idk it wasnt that great of a day. it couldve been so much better. victoria made me feel a little better when we were in the car when she dropped me off. i just wish that i can more of those conversations with my closer friends. blah. everything sucks. i just want my license like NOW.
i dont wanna do anything and just take a break. im so ready for thanksgiving break now. or even better winter break. i want this year to be over with. i want everything to go back to normal. but too bad it isnt that easy. idk so complicated. so much stress.

No comments: