Monday, October 20, 2008

i got this ice box where my heart use to be

this morning when i got to school everyone was copying each other's lab. hah. it was lame. then andrew finally came over and gave me my calculator and i was helping with his lab since he didnt even do it. i graphed my data cuz his data was wrong and he was copying my analysis questions. then
first period it was boring. we just took notes and he postponed the test for another day.
2nd period we turned in our lab and took notes. exam on friday. i gotta freakin study. agh. andrew is coming over on wednesday after rehearsal i think so we can study for ap bio and do our activities and self quiz.
3rd period is so lame. we did this notebook check and i just remembered we have homework. hah.
4th period. we had to write about whats going on with our lives right now and we debated on a few things. ahhah russell had to like poop or something but he couldnt lmao. and miss northrop just told him that he should go to the bathroom and go poop but he said its not that feeling. haha. he drank like 2 bobas. wow. then we talked about what a perfect wife was back in the day. the wives were like slaves to the husbands. it was ridiculous.
lunch. it was finally the food carnival but i didnt really wanna eat. the food wasnt all that good. andrew bought a grip load of food but didnt finish it. he lemme taste his fried rice and it taste so plain. gosh i can make better fried rice than that. and i cant cook.
5th period tj gave our whole class free pinkberry cuz he had so many leftover. hahah i was surprised ms rodriguez didnt really care. she was kinda pissed that the person who when down to go tell the people who werent on the list for that carnival thingy to come to class and they completely ignored that person so the person she sent came back and told her what happen and yeah. we played this tic tac toe game in spanish i won haha.
6th period was slowww. me and bianca finished our work so early and we sat there for a long time waiting for time to pass. and on my way to 6th period i saw neomi crying so i asked her what happened. she didnt tell me and walked away so i was like um ok.
then after school i waited in line for my black out rally ticket and then i have to wait till tomorrow to pay my club due. man my freakin csf due is 2 days late already. blah
well when i got to the front i asked neomi what happened and she told me she couldnt tell me so i was like umm alright.
so now im home doing nothing. probably gonna start my hw so i can get it over with. my aunts are coming over for dinner. hah. i went to bianca's house to drop off this egg thingy. idk what its called in english. its super good though. so i finally met her mom cuz her mom wants to know who i am since she was complaining how she didnt know who i was but yet she let bianca go to the movies with me and stuff. haha it was so awkward. but it was cool.
i needa study. blah

No comments: