Thursday, October 30, 2008

its sour on the outside and sweet in the inside

today was blah. i didnt wanna wake up like normally. the only thing i really look forward to now its driving and seeing him. idk. halloween is tomorrow and wow chloe and krystal made sucha huge scene today after school in ms chiu's room. they kept talking about what we're doing tomorrow. it made my head hurt seriously.
first period was super boring. the only thing that kept me awake was writing a note to andrew.
2nd period i was working on my corrections for my test cuz he wanted the test back by the end of the period. i didnt pay attention to the lecture today.
3rd period. lame lame lame. sam came in with starbucks haha what a weenie.
4th period. we had a super hard time coming up with a halloween story.
lunch was lame. andrew wasnt there. he was taking his test for pre cal. i ate half of krystal's subway ahha. she needs to eat more. :[
5th period. i havent taken my spanish test yet and man. im too scared to check my grade. i did bad on my scrapbook blah.
6th period. we made pizza it was hella good
after school was eh. i gave to slices of pizza to andrew cuz he didnt eat lunch :]
tutored krystal for an hr about pre cal
hah
overall the day was ehh. not the best.

No comments: