Tuesday, October 14, 2008

wow unbelievable

shes so dumb. like she contradicts everything.
ok i had no problem with her until she said she hated me um ok. sure.
she says that her "junior friends" think im a hoe. ok how am i a hoe? i flirt with just ONE guy ahaha wow very slutty of me. and plus all the juniors she knows probably knows me and are in band. i dont have problems with any one of them.
ok im immature for liking andrew so much? and that i should get over him. yes i should get over him but its not that easy. i mean you should be the one that gets over him cuz i mean at least he still likes me at least a little bit and im going to work with it. and overall he is my best friend.
he doesnt even like you and youre just a little freshman. ok sure im a junior but so what ?
i mean why the fuck do you care what i think about anyways? i didnt do shit to you. youre always the one that is dogging me after school for no reason and i just laugh it off. just cuz youre a freshman doesnt mean you dont have a chance with him. me being a junior has nothing to do with it.
you barely even know andrew and youre so sprung over him ok. you dont know shit about him all you know is that hes korean, his name and that he plays a clarinet. dont say shit.
fuck i dont wanna deal with an idiotic freshman like you.
its only between me and andrew and nothing with you so i suggest you stfu. cuz all my friends think youre fucking hilarious anyways for being a retard.

No comments: