Tuesday, October 7, 2008

no way

well early this morning i was gonna wake up for school. of course i didnt wanna wake up but when i finally did i got dressed and got ready for school. then when i was driving to school with my mom, she told me to turn the car around and go back to the house. so i did and on my way back i saw bianca in the car going to school hahah. then we took my dad to work. my mom was already pissed cuz she thought we wouldnt make it in time for the funeral. when we got my dad to work, traffic was heavy on the 10 freeeway. we got lucky on the carpool lane and finally got there.
it was quite sad. not many people were there. i thought many were gonna be there. but of course the main people were there. i drove with my mom in the car to rose hills from china town. it was pretty cool since we just go without stopping and stuff. cuz the cops help lead the way. haha.
i havent been to a funeral since my grandpa's and its agh. so sad. my cuzin kept crying and i almost cried cuz she was crying. i usually cry when others do. but yeah very long day.
right after the funeral was practically over, jadyne finally came :[ she was crying so hard cuz she probably didnt know what was going on. poor girl. :[ i felt bad but i didnt go near her cuz her stupid mother. AGH. shank a skank.
well im sure gonna miss him. even though i was never close to him or anything but still hes family and he'll always be in my heart and im thankful for every little thing he has done for our family. <3
R.I.P Jason Ngo.

No comments: